Friday, December 24, 2010

How to know when I publish

Here's a nice e-mail from Joan, and part of her charming design:
Hello, I just read several of your blogs and LOVE them. You have so much of the same life happenings as many of us grandmas! 
Please tell me how I can be on your list ??
*★Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★Christmas★ 。* 。
Look at the upper right corner of the blog, the box titled "Subscribe to D'Gma."  Click on Posts, and a menu will open up allowing you to indicate your home page.  Once you do this, the title and first lines of a new post will appear in a gadget on that page.  Since I am not publishing every day, this alerts you when I do.
Another way:  sign up to "follow" me.  New posts from all the blogs you follow will appear on the reader you indicate, such as Google Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment