Friday, November 21, 2008

Bail Out Gm! (Grandma, that is)

The poll is closed, the results are in. 57% of us voted to bail me out, and the rest wanted The Fed to bail them out, too. I'm waiting.

I hope nobody missed the news clip showing the CEOs of the Three Not-So-Big-As-We-Were-Before-the-Japanese-Lost-WWII being grilled (sorry) by our worthy legislators. One said to them something much like this:
It does seem ironic that you flew here in corporate jets with tin cups in your hands.
You could see the executives wishing they had not worn their very best yellow silk ties.

And here's a rhetorical question: Why did it take everyone else so long to get mad at the rich?

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and I think you are a breath of fresh air in this stuffy climate.
    Keep up the good work.
    Vesta.

    ReplyDelete